Thursday, July 21, 2011
Monday, July 18, 2011
What would the great Beethoven make of our collective stupidity??
Protesters offer free T-shirts to the visitors of the Fairford Air Tattoo
Protesters trying to get into the Fairford Air Tattoo
Censorship at the Air Show
Protesters get excellent logistical support from the Police
Trying to ask how the arms deals will protect us from climate change
The joys of A-symmetrical warfare on a bike
Its not all hard work fighting the military industrial complex - our lovely Nicki doing far better than the dolly birds straddling the missiles on sale inside the Air Tattoo
Leafleting and Megaphoning at the Air Tattoo
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
- We will join Oxford CND on Friday afternoon at Gate G. Gate G is for the VIPs. From there we will later move to the 4 Pillars Hotel at about 5:00 pm
- On Saturday morning we will meet at 8:00am at the Cirencester MacDonalds, Cricklade Road, Gloucestershire, GL7 1NP from there we will cycle to the entrances of the Air Tattoo.
- There is parking there for those arriving by car. If you are arriving by train and either need a pick up or a bike please let us know in advance. The nearest station is Kemble.
- We will cycle to the Kempsford end of the Air Base where we will be setting up stands on climate change and depleted uranium.
- We will be staying at 2 Butts End, Poulton, Nr Cirencester, GL7 5HY, where there is crash space and we will put up a tents in the back garden.
- Any problems, contact mobile 07768 991063
We currently await a statement from Gloucestershire Police on their position on investigating violations of the Geneva Convention by the A-10 pilots that will be attending the show following our on-line petition.
Saturday, July 09, 2011
If you have not already done so, please sign the on-line petition to have the A-10 pilots that are visiting the Fairford Air Tattoo arrested for violation of the Geneva Convention from the depleted uranium attacks make in Afganistan, Iraq and now Libya, see the link below:
|DU victim from Basra|